This NTD kit
is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from
any angle. Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest
looking 4" lift available, now at the same great price as our previous
torsion drop kit - just $999.95! A set of lifted front knuckles and 5"
rear blocks allow your 1500 to run up to 33" tires, while a full set of
drop crossmembers, differential drop brackets and non torsion bar drop
brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. This
fully loaded suspension lift also includes a set of (4) Premium N2.0
Shocks, front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate to
give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, at
a great price.
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models.
- Differential modification required
- Frame bracket modification required
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. (#1067) Not Included
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- CV spacers
- Skid plate
- 5in lift blocks
Years Drive Make Model
1999-2006 4WD Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pickup
2007 4WD Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pickup (Classic)
1999-2006 4WD GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup
2007 4WD GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup (Classic)
Does NOT fit HD models
Does NOT fit 1999 (Classic) models