Rough Country 2-3in GM Suspension Lift Kit Rear Blocks Premium N2.0
This 3in kit
now includes Clevite brand OEM style bushings, proven to hold up to even
the most rough and tumble trailblazers, and features increased
vibration dampening. A set of MOOG Problem Solver pressed in ball joints
also ship with this kit; pre-pressed in to expedite installation and
requires no reaming or modifying the spindle. This kit also includes our
new N2.0 Shocks - custom tuned for balanced on and off-road use - as
well as forged torsion bar adjuster keys, a differential drop bracket, and rear fabricated lift blocks.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains stock geometry
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arms include MOOG Problem Solver pressed-in ball joints to ease installation.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Forged torsion bar keys are stronger and more durable.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Differential drop bracket
- Forged torsion bar adjuster keys
- Shock relocation brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
Years Drive Make Model
1988-1998 4WD Chevrolet K1500 Pickup
1999 4WD Chevrolet K1500 Pickup (Classic)
1995-1999 4WD Chevrolet Tahoe
1992-1994 4WD Chevrolet Blazer
1992-1999 4WD Chevrolet 1500 Suburban
1988-1998 4WD GMC K1500 Pickup
1999 4WD GMC K1500 Pickup (Classic)
1992-1999 4WD GMC Yukon
1992-1999 4WD GMC 1500 Suburban