Rough Country 5in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit 2500/3500 11-13
This 5in kit
now includes our critically acclaimed N2.0 Shock Absorbers at no
additional cost! Our N2.0 shocks are custom tuned specifically for this
application - meaning you get a shock designed specifically for the
weight and maneuverability of your truck. Incorporating "Velocity
Sensitive Valving" technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable
valving process that allows for a super smooth highway ride and
outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock,
with no need for further adjustment.
Featuring a brand-new control arm solution, our new Dodge 2500 Control
Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set
of beefy drop brackets we've eliminated the steep mounting angle often
seen on 5in and larger kits. By mounting your stock arms to the reduced
angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, you'll gain better ride
quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Works with factory 17" and 20" wheels
- Control arm drop brackets reduce control arm angle, improving ride quality and driveability.
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 4-6 hours
- Tires: 37x12.50
- Wheel BS: Factory
- Lifted coil springs
- Control arm drop brackets
- Pitman arm
- Track bar drop bracket
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
Drive Make Model
2011-2013 4WD Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup
2011-2013 4WD Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2011-2012 4WD Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup
2011-2012 4WD Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier
bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off
vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with
shimming down the carrier bearing.