Rough Country 2.5-3in Toyota Leveling Lift Kit 07-15 Tundra
Country's 2.5" - 3" Leveling Suspension Kit for Toyota Tundra is the
most innovative way for you to level the front of your vehicle with the
rear, allowing you to dial in the angle you desire. Featuring a set of
front, upper strut extensions, this kit can accommodate up to a 33"
tire. This kit now includes two sets of 0.25" spacer shims, which can be
used in addition to the strut spacers to fine-tune your level angle.
Each shim provides roughly 3/8" of lift. Use both for a full 3" level,
or fewer to leave a little rake in the front end
angle - this is specifically great for individuals who prefer a slight
nose down look for an aggressive head-on view, or routinely pull
trailers and haul items that would potentially draw the nose up from a
full level stance. Designed by Rough Country's in-house Research and
Development team, these components are engineered for a precise fit and
incorporate superbly with factory equipment. A set of skid plate spacers
allow use of the stock skid plate, and all components are easily
removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock height. A set
of differential spacers help maintain factory ride quality, promoting
optimum angles for the front CV axle after lifting. 100 % bolt-on
installation makes setup a breeze, and all components are protected by
Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Differential spacers maintain proper front CV axle angle.
- Adjustable - Shim plates allow you to fine tune the front amount of lift.
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- Tires: 305/65 R18
- Wheel BS: Factory
- Does NOT fit TRD Pro Series models
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models.
- Upper strut extensions
- Differential mounting spacers
- Skid plate spacers
Years Drive Make Model
2007-2015 4WD Toyota Tundra
Does NOT fit TRD Pro Series models
Does NOT fit XSP-X models